Meet Dick and Diana
We asked our clients to tell us a bit about their experience with Charleston Residental...
We relocated from Atlanta, GA with our dog Jasmine. Jasmine is a giant Leonberger and a wonderful companion. We love walking the beach at IOP, dining out at all the great restaurants in Charleston, playing in our pool, sharing our home with friends and family, and spending time hiking in NC mountains. I still work as a Clinical Nurse Educator for TEVA pharmaceuticals and Dick is officially retired but he is busy with keeping our home running and taking care of Jasmine. Dick is also an avid reader and enjoys golf and playing bridge.
Fears, Other Realtors, Important Factors
We started working with one other realtor when we were first relocating to Charleston. This realtor was very interested in selling us a home but didn't seem to have the time to help us find a place to rent for the first year.
How did you find Matt?
I met Matt through a rental listing he posted online. Matt was great showing us not only the house he was renting but also other homes in the area
What surprised you? What was di cult? Describe the process...
The only surprise we had was how expensive the homes were on the Isle of Palms. We had to adjust our thinking to spend more than we had wanted to initially.
What advice would you have for future clients? Were there any unique qualities about me or the transaction that stood out to you?
Matt is the best realtor we have ever worked with for the following reasons:
- Matt is very knowledgeable about everything that pertains to real estate.
- Matt is very honest and ethical.
- Matt is patient and he listened to us as buyers and did not waste our time showing us a property that we would not have been interested in.
- Matt was never pushy but he was firm when we were faced with the decision of making an offer.
- Last but not least, Matt became like family to us while we were working together. He will definitely be who we call if we ever decide to sell our home.